As it is written, a separation agreement is good evidence of the decisions that will be made between you and your spouse for future references. This separation agreement is only for married couples. This document may not be suitable for common law couples. If you decide not to receive legal advice, you may not be able to say later that you did not understand your legal rights when you signed the agreement. The court generally respects the agreements (they treat your agreement as a legal document). You do not need to consult legally if you enter into a separation agreement, but it is a good idea to do so. If you and your spouse are both on good terms and have little trouble agreeing on the visit, it may be enough to give a general description of the visit (for example.B. “The woman will have appropriate and generous access.”) On the other hand, if you and your spouse are having trouble making agreements, it is best to clearly specify the visit plan. Set the agreement for regular visits, vacation and school visits, as well as pickup and pickup dates.

Make sure your description is clear and can be understood by third parties. Also, ensure that the timetable is fair and appropriate to avoid it being challenged by the courts. As a couple, you can always work out a separation agreement, as it is a useful way to decide how to distribute your assets. As a general rule, you need to discuss things before you can agree on this. You can do this in person, by phone or by email. You can speak with your partner on your own or with the help of a lawyer or mediator. A separation agreement is only good if both spouses sign it. Seek advice from a lawyer before signing a separation agreement written by your spouse or lawyer. Your spouse cannot force you to sign a separation agreement. If your spouse puts pressure on you to sign one, leave and talk with your own lawyer. If your partner misses payments, the ORF can take steps to enforce the agreement and make it pay.

For example, the ORF may withdraw money from its bank account, suspend its driver`s licence or initiate legal proceedings that may put it in jail.